Follow these steps:
1. Open and print out the Distance Spanish Placement Proctor Request form which includes additional instructions.
2. Follow the instructions in the document regarding finding a test center, paying for the Spanish placement exam
and returning the completed paperwork to the Student Assessment & Testing office for processing.
3. Once your proctor request has been processed and approved by the UTEP testing office you will receive notification via email. Once you receive
your approval email then contact the designated proctor and set up a testing appointment.
Students are responsible for paying their own proctoring fees at the local testing center.
4. Once you complete your Spanish placement
exam your materials will be returned to the UTEP testing center for scoring. The processing and scoring will take
approximately 24 hours to complete after we receive the documents.
5. Once your exam has been scored you will receive notification of your class placement via email.